How to Apply
The Department of Orthodontics participates in the American Dental Education Association's Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS), a centralized application service for more than 400 participating postdoctoral dental education programs. Applicants can complete an online application or download a copy of the application form from the PASS Web site.
- Completed application materials must be received by PASS prior to their deadline. Check their Web site for the application deadline.
- The completed PASS application and all supporting documents must be received by the admissions committee for the Graduate Orthodontics Program by August 15, 2018.
- A non-refundable fee of $40 must be submitted along with your application. Pay application fee here ›
Factors considered by the Graduate Orthodontics Program Admissions Committee include:
- Possession of the doctoral degree in dentistry;
- Excellence in predental and dental school academic achievement;
- Dental class standing;
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score (Institutional Code 4065 / Department Code 0604);
- Dental Match Program code;
- Practice, teaching and research experience;
- Possession of advanced academic degree(s);
- TOEFL scores (for international students only — Institutional code 4892 / Department Code 38;)
- Dental National Board Examination scores;
- Letters of recommendation; and
- Course by Course evaluation of dental school transcripts — for international applicants (only evaluations by ECE will be accepted).
The school reserves the right to modify or change admission standards or requirements at any time without prior notice and effective immediately. The information provided on this site cannot be regarded as creating a binding contract between the student and the school.